Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Click here to access the signal of KABF 88.3 FM

November 18, 2009 - Playlist A
1.) Since I Laid My Burden Down - Calvin Cooke
2.) I Was, I Am, I Will - Doyle Lawson
3.) The Blood Covers it All - Legacy Five
4.) When I Safely Reach the Other Shore - Andy and Alvin Bressler, with Jim McGreevey
5.) Light at the River - The Red White Family
6.) Anywhere is Home - New Tradition
7.) As For Me and My House - New Tradition (Track Skips; rework track)
8.) Let it Shine - Ricky Skaggs and the Whites
9.) Farther Along - Ricky Skaggs and the Whites
10.)Wings of a Dove - Ricky Skaggs and the Whites
11.) Hallelujah I'm Ready - Ricky Skaggs
12.) Everyday - Jerry and Tammy Sullivan
13.) Let Me be a Witness - Jerry and Tammy Sullivan
14.) Steer Me on the Righteous Pathway - Jerry and Tammy Sullivan
15.) Blessed Be the Name of the Lord - Tony Gore and Majesty
16.) I Wasn't There - Doyle Lawson
17.) Power in His Name - Doyle Lawson
18.) I Believe in the Lord - The Lewis Family
19.) Pathway of Danger - Unlimited Tradition
20.) I'm Gonna be Happy - Crystal River

November 18, 2009 - Playlist B
1.) Fight On - Smith, White, and Fairchild
2.) Remember the Mountain - McKameys
3.) If I Could See the World Through the Eyes of a Child - Patsy Cline/Loretta Lynn
4.) My Time on Earth - Billy Gilman
5.) Walk With Me - Legacy Five
6.) Wings of Angels - Ricky Skaggs
7.) Amazing Grace - Laura Love
8.) What a Beautiful Day - The Happy Goodmans
9.) Life is Like a Mountain Railway - The Seldom Scene
10.) Old Camp Meetin' Time - Doc Watson
11.) Kneel at the Cross - The Marksmen
12.) It Might be Jesus - The Statler Brothers
13.) Forgave Me, Saved Me, Raised Me - Triumphant Quartet
14.) Singin' in the Promised Land - The Lewis Family
15.) I Found the Cross - Marvin Morrow
16.) He's Knocking Again - The Red White Family
17.) He'll Make a Way - Newfound Road
18.) A Greater Light - The Crabb Family
19.) He Came Walking - Dove Brothers
20.) Road Trips (instrumental) - The MaHarreys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome...